Help Selling Ke30

BecKE30

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with some information.

My girlfriends dad is trying to Sell his 1975 KE30 corolla, it is overrated condition has just had a respray and has 70,000klm on the clock.

As I am pretty clueless about this stuff would you be able to tell what this would be worth?

He is an auto electrician and works in a mechanic workshop so it has always been well looked after and has only had 3 owners I believe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the help guys.

I am just waiting for him to send through the pics to put up.

He said that it is a 2PAC respray and was done due to sun fading.

It has original parts with the exception of a sound system, will put up the pics when I have them.

Cheers.

Mechanicals are so easy in these that it really is body condition that determines price.

Some people value originality and avoid cars with a respray, others would see it as a plus, but as above it makes it difficult to know the true condition of what lies beneath and creates doubt.

What isn't in doubt is thatvalues are going up, but a pile of junk is still a pile of junk.

I can't imagine anyone paying more than $4000 for an immaculate original RWC KE30. Then it's all downhill from there depending on a close inspection.

• 4 weeks later...