B.L.Z.BUB

Merry Christmas And All That Jazz!

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is having a great silly season. Heres to getting a whole lot of Supercheap gift cards because thats all your family thinks you really want.

I'd prefer some nice $3000 wheels but its the thought that counts.

Rollaclub has been pretty quiet this year and I'm sure most of the regulars have noticed that. It has made it far easier to moderate so that is nice.

I'll see if I can organise an official/un-official COTY for this year. I might even have some stuff in my personal collection I can use as a few prizes.

To everyone who's still here regularly thank you, to everyone who isnt I hope we can help enough you come back occasionally.

Cheers!

Members dont see this ad

Cheers mate, Merry Xmas to you you.

1139 pm Dec 25 here in Canada, so xmas is coming to a close.

I'm back to aus in a couple of weeks. Don't think I'll be back in a rolla though, but I'll still hang around an might post up my new project when I end up buying it.

And a merry xmas to you guys too. And everyone who contributes to making Rollaclub the great place that it is.

By the way, I hate xmas. Makes work more hellish than normal, costs a fortune and forces me to be slightly social!

For the first time I worked all day Christmas this year, I work as a cook in a kitchen at a skii resort. Depressing. That's what it was.

Not one hint of the fact that it was Christmas from management, no Christmas lunch for staff, not even a plate of biscuits. Just minimum wage for working like a slave!

Did have a small gathering with friends Xmas night with a huge turkey!

I worked all day Christmas this year

The three of us in the family here did too, as the daughter has a contract to collect data on a vineyard and a 'busy' sampling day happened then. We've ignored it for years, I bought the only presents- 4 tickets in Lotto and they were total fails!

Rollaclub quietened down quickly, and assuming we still have the same number of Rollas on the road I expect everyone is using other social media like facebook.

Anyway, all the knowledge is still here!

Best of luck for next year team!

Merry christmas to all!

Does rollaclub have a facebook page?

Has traffic reduced dramatically on the site the same as posting?

To be honest, I have not recieved a notification in months, I think all my notifications must of got turned off in a upgrade of the forum or something, probably wont be helping the forums cause...

Yeah "Rollaclub.com" is the Facebook page. Pretty much every forum is dead now.

It's a digital Internet profile where you and your friends share completely inane rubbish leading you to lose all faith in humanity.