Mrs Feral4Ks New Toy

Feral4K

Yep just can't help myself, obviously not enough projects already, so the lovely is a dirty datsun fan and this came up at the right price so i got it for her for a chrissy present, Nope I'm lying i got it to part it out n make some cash to finish the 10 but she seen the photos on my phone and said F@#k off its mine so here we go again.

Datsun 1200 ute, ca18 det, powerglide, shortened 240k diff, tubbed full of madat suspension, crossmembers etc, vl trans tunnel, fuel cell, B45 simmons, new rear 1/4s, new front clip, new doors etc etc, car was sandblasted and the unfortunately left in the weather for 6 months so it will not be being made pretty, she wants her own burnout car so thats what shes getting, thinking i might paint it flat military green then park it far out in the paddock and pump it full of 12 guage shotgun shells for that just got back from afghanistan look?, Ca18 driveline may be up for sale as I'm seriously contemplating jamming the 393 stroker cleveland thats sitting in the back shed in it waddya all reckon?

post-17369-0-46000000-1452207522_thumb.png

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep still intend on chuckin a few good skids in it taz rx, We realize the combos not quite perfect for this but the ca is being built for next season so well run the chook cooker for now, will be running a v8 commy radiator for cooling etc, wouldnt mind a bit of track day stuff also for a giggle as the suspension and braking dept is quite good really, as for the paint supercheap have run out of green spraycans so theyre on order lol.