Ke30, Ke35 Seats The Same?

Hoping someone can tell me if there's a difference between KE30 and KE35 seats. Are the back seats the same shape. I'm wanting to buy seat skins from NZ and was hoping the KE35 skins listed in the link below will fit my ke30 seats. Ive got a ke30 2 door.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/65430-ke2-te2-door-cards-ke2-te2-ke3-te3-te22-and-ra21-fb-seat-skin/

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

I don't know.

From the part book, all KE30 2 door seat covers are the same part number (except for the colour suffix) for the bottom section. Back sections are the same for KE30's irrespective of whether they are 2 or 4 doors. They came in black brown or ivory.

KE35 part numbers are different again to the KE30's, noting that additionally there were DLX versions & SR versions for KE35 which also differ from each other.

Unfortunately there isn't a separate part listing for just the cushion part without a cover. The part number differences may be simply due to different vinyl patterns.

Sorry I tried!

Go for the TE30 seat covers. The photo link for TE30 has stopped working in that thread. TE30s came out in Japan. The SL/GSL version had different style seats:

post-926-0-83423200-1455543996_thumb.jpg

The bottom section of the back seat for the KE35 is shaped differently to the KE30 with depressions in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, after much stuffing around today sorting threw spares, both my 2 door sedans have diff front and back seats fitted.

1 back base 4 door 45 degree cut corner

1 back base 2 door tight round base

1 front seats approx 100mm thick top cushion edge (slimmer altogether but sportier like older celica?) base seat thinner.

1 front seats 4 door approx 135 thick top cushion edge, definatly chunker seat including seat base.

Oh well, think ive sorted it

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...