Sign in to follow this  
emus

Ke 30 Road Reg Rally Car For Sale Adelaide

I bought this beauty as a one owner aircond ladies car in Mildura with approx. 115,000 kms on it about 8 years ago. Drove it flat out back to Adelaide and It didn't miss a beat.

Then I fitted a KE 1500 ported polished and balanced mild cam motor with a 5 speed box added a Weber and full exhaust system, larger radiator etc etc , 14 inch Corona alloys with light truck tyres raised the suspension added helper springs wa wa wa and have done desert rallys very successfully every year since.

It's going to do its last rally this July then it's for sale for $2250 ,now done approx. 150,000 kms drives a treat ,aircond belt disconnected

Please phone me on 0413 133233 for photos

Thanks Pete

Members dont see this ad

BUMP,

Not long to go now before my last desert rally with this little ripper , ...9th July to 16th July , we're off to all points north Adelaide to Lake Hope,Mungerannie, etc. , then she's for definite sale.....I can get some text photos to you ..., and will get a full set of photos on this site by the end of the month.

BTW anybody's welcome as a passenger , it's basically $450 for the week food included plus share petrol , all profits to Rotary Club of Regency Park