What Wheels Will Fit On My Ke70

Brodie day

hi looking at putting some new wheels on my car been looking at some on rota (taged a pic) what i want to know is if i get some of thees wheels at 15 by 7 on the front and 15 by 8 on the rear with a 0 offset on both and a 50 sires Tyre with the side wall with some stretch under the car

plus I'm happy to lip the grads but i do want them to be under the grad at the end of the day

i am also going to lower it a bit but i want to get the wheels on the car first so that i know how far i want to drop it

thanks

post-24119-0-66494700-1460249923_thumb.jpg

post-24119-0-15877200-1460249975_thumb.jpg

post-24119-0-21776300-1460250070_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I don't know if they would fit, but remember you don't have power steering. Even 14x6 zero-offsets were heavy in the steering when we used them, and you have a lot more tyre sticking to the road.

Do you have a motor big enough to turn them?

Also, get a weight of tyre and rim and compare them to what you are using. There might be a lot more weight pounding up and down on the suspension. I ruined my Lotus Europa with a set of Dunlops many years ago, compared to the Pirellis I took off they were banging on the steering over every bump and rattled the car body all the time.

205/50 would be close to stock, but by the time you get to 225/50 it is pushing the diff ratio up by over 5%

Still, it will look pretty good if you can get them on!

yeah fair call just a work out each time you go for a ride. i haven't even looked at that but i think the best way is to put them on and then see if i need the power to help me turn

i think they will look sick if i do get them on my production is that i will need to lip the gards but i am keen to do that as it will look even better

i really want to know if they will fit is there anyone you can ask for me

Everyone has a different opinion on what "fits".

15*7 +10 with a 195 50 r15 is as big as I would go with reasonable Street suspension, ie softish.

Didnt matter how I drove it it, the tyres never rubbed on anything.

No point fitting wheels and tyres that are so close to the guard that you are scared to throw it into corners for fear of rubbing tyres.

wow thanks so much for all of that thats helped me out heaps do you think that 15 by 7 with 0 will give me the dish and the cool look but not off the road kind of stick way out look

plus my mate has a gard roller will that do it (duffman where did you get your wheels from

• 3 months later...

so it has taken some time but i have now got the 8S and they fit nice need to roll the gards a small bit at the front don't know if they turn and i don't think they will go up into to wheel well

but i know the fit good 15 8 0 offset

don't have them on yet i will need to do the front gards and front weel wells so it will turn and also springs

but the bottom line is the will fit