Insurance

peterd

Members dont see this ad

I called youi the other day to insure a work vehicle and it was such a waste of time.  At a certain point he just says, so we have an initial 3 month period where you cant make a claim.  I remember laughing in disbelief as I took the phone from my face and hung up.  Id like insurance please, not 3/4 of some insurance at the whole rate.  What is this world coming to?

if a company needs to advertise as much as youi does, I am highly skeptical. 

I dont watch much TV, but when i do i swear all i see is youi adverts. 

For what it is worth my only claim has been with NRMA, no issues at all. One my fault, and one not my fault, both handled fine. I shop around every time renewal comes up and they are always the cheapest for normal cars. Not sure what they are like on highly modified cars though

8 hours ago, ke70dave said:

if a company needs to advertise as much as youi does, I am highly skeptical. 

I don't watch much TV, but when i do i swear all i see is youi adverts. 

For what it is worth my only claim has been with NRMA, no issues at all. One my fault, and one not my fault, both handled fine. I shop around every time renewal comes up and they are always the cheapest for normal cars. Not sure what they are like on highly modified cars though

Agreed, NRMA is my goto. However, their dealings with modified cars are pretty average i've heard

NRMA has gone down the road of "no need to list modifications, they're covered as long as they are road legal" but you just know they'll try and find the hidden loop-holes or grey areas wherever they can.  Plus there's generally not enough flexibility in the agreed value to be able to actually cover a significantly modified car.