Te27 In Cali...close To Completion

sweave65

IMG_1425Medium_zps03f0b4d5.jpg

As she was near the begining of the project.

and a bit later

underside009Small_zpse486c887.jpg

underside017Small_zps805c21c5.jpg

Seat skins by Grant Donaldson...New Zealand......He put this all together in my driveway.

SR5seats003_zps67e28771.jpg

engineassemblySmall_zps7f1456f3.jpg

IMG_8664Small_zps67447129.jpg

RV%20ins%20015%20Small_zpshdyjvtxf.jpg

more of grants work......his first ever fabrication of door cards...they look great.

driver%20door%20001_zpsb62pskok.jpg

2TG...2L, 304 cams, high end port/polish, 3 angle valve job.....should be pushing 200HP plus

20160208_165845_resized_zps5b5nbkne.jpg

She is finally painted the original Turquois Metalic blue which was rare for corollas...common for celicas......should be completely together for long beach show in Sept...will be for sale...anyone interested, contact me....LIFTINCLEAN @AOL.COM

corollablue2_zpscnrsestd.jpg

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

nice bro......so good to see a coupe getting a resto.

I'll be getting some of grants trim here in NZ for my ke25. We didn't get the te27 here so I've imported bits from Japan and running ae86 gear and a Blacktop 4age.

I'm only at the early stages though :)

• 2 weeks later...

thank you both for the kind words and support. I call grant the Angel of Corolla skins.

recently got front and side glass in as well as chrome trims.....failed on rear glass. installer says the rubber is wrong. I have two sets and both are the same size. does anyone on that side of the globe have any knowledge of this issue.....anyone have rubber that will work for this TE27/KE25.

PIC2_zpsuejf9nfc.jpg

Edited by sweave65

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to reiterate that these are grants first ever attempt at door cards...I worked with him a bit with dimensions but he put these together. they fit perfectly and by that I mean....when you are aligning the clips and plastic holes...it is perfect....who does that? with his seat skins and these door cards.....my interior is the poop.....thanks grant!

outofgaragepics%20001_zpsryhdtlpr.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...