Te27 In Cali...close To Completion

sweave65

Members dont see this ad

My 75 had wood grain, so does my 73.....They're both facelift so not too sure on the flat front earlier models.

From what I can gather, the SR models like mine had the woodgrain and rev counter dash. The lower Spec models were the plain black.......which looks better IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally talked myself into applying the OEM decals which were original for this SR5 model as well as the S5's. the vast majority of restorations do not include these stripes. My main goal is as close to original as possible so the choice was made.

post-19953-0-71314300-1476043453_thumb.jpg

post-19953-0-64707900-1476044059_thumb.jpg

Edited by sweave65

• 1 month later...

had to do a bit of research due to my previous email account being hacked and transferring to another...but I found [email protected]. some things to know about grant.....this is not about money for him, he does it because he loves his work and provides a service that none others do. his work is second to none and I mean....none. perfection. you may have to wait several months to get your materials, but the wait is worth it. The JCCS car show in Long Beach this past september.....both first and second place cars had interiors done by grant......mine second. he is the best.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...