Ke 55 Mystery Colour Code

Hey, I've been trying to find paint to respray my rolla in its original colour but I have run into a snag.

The colour/trim code in the engine bay dosent match up with anything

The code is : BH TH-FN

Stranger still the paint on the inner doors and floor (untouched by sun) dosent match up with any stock colour I can find. The previous owner described it as gold but its definitely not the stock gold from the pics I've seen. Ill upload a pic soon to show but yeah its just weird.

Members dont see this ad

It looks like silver to me, so i did a quick google search and found this site which has all the Toyota paint codes, i used it for my ae71 as it was a few different shades.

The colour I found that matches the BH code is called silver cloud from 1979.

http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/colour_codes_toyota_H-Z.php

post-11753-0-99015200-1470142650_thumb.png

Edited by Twincam16seca

Haha yeah I bet that can be a pain (though I am guilty of such a thread) , I guess someone doing a complete step by step thing with a parts list ect is what theyre after to make it seem easier. I gave up a 4age conversion cause the one i have acess to is a fwd and it looks like too much effort to convert them to rwd. Plus the strut an brake upgrade 2 suit.