Front Suspention Ke70 4K

Hey guys

My left front wheel has recently been just locking up for no reason so I asked around and two thing Stood out which was wheel bearings and brakes so the past weekend i basicly did both wheel bearings and brakes on both front wheel this morning the left wheel locked up again.

now i was thinking replacing the front suspension a whole complete renew of it what i want to do is rip out the whole suspension in there now an put everything new in it.

but just one problem I don't know what to buy does the bubble corolla's front suspension work on these KE70's as for me taking it apart and hunting for each part will be a headache on this side of the world.

any help or diagram with names of the parts for the front suspension of a ke70 4k?

Members dont see this ad

Just one more thing to check is your rubber brake lines.

Sometimes older rubber brake lines swell up and block almost completely and they might not let all the pressure back to the master cylinder after releasing the brakes.

Try to find replacement hoses before replacing your suspension parts.

Which is the bubble Corolla??

I assume the one wheel locks up when you hit the brakes. Did everything look fine when you changed brake pads?

We've just had this problem on an old Corona when we put new shoes in the front drums, and the solution was to get the drums ground. Maybe your discs need a skim to clean them up and match the new pads.

• 1 month later...

brakes is fine now but still need to fix the front suspention it is giving me a ride like the car was dropped I know my shocks is done for and i am basiclly riding on the springs this i wanna fix the whole thing but getting the parts for these old rolla's this side is like looking for chicken teeth and when you find them the person who has them want to charge you a fram's price for it.