Sign in to follow this  
Bueno

Qld 1983 Ke70 Sedan 5K 5Spd- Sold-

Bueno    0

Howdy!

Up for sale is my brown Jul-83 Ke70 sedan. Sadly I have too many projects and regos with not enough time so some of them have to go.

I purchased this car locally from the 80 something year old lady original owner. It still has the receipt in the glovebox along with some really old documentation. It was a completely stock 4k auto with 220 ish thousand kms on the clock and while it was pretty cool in its grandma spec way it wasnt very exciting to drive so I fitted a healthy 5k and K50 purchased from another member here. Its a lot more sporty now ;). It had the usual minor Ke70 rust, I replaced the passenger rear sill (behind the back wheel) and it has only a couple of tiny bubbles besides that. I also put in a tacho dash (with almost the identical same km!) and its got a set of jelly bean wheels.

Interior is a bit old and tired but no rips in the cloth seats.

20160106_131853.jpg

20161123_124636.jpg

20161123_175902.jpg

20161123_175843.jpg

20161123_175935.jpg

Year: 1983

Model: Ke70 Sedan

Engine: 5k, with cam, headwork, extractors, lightened flywheel, twin Solex carbs

Gearbox: 5spd manual

KMs: approx 220 thousand on the odometer (Ive hardly driven it since I got it)

Currently Reg but prefer to sell unreg, would only need a few small things fixed for roadworthy but I don't have the time.

Price: $1500 ono unreg

will throw in the original 4k and auto that came out of it for free.

Phone:

thanks Jes

Edited by Bueno

Members dont see this ad
Bueno    0

3rz now sold. Unfortunately the 5k in the ke70 did a headgasket the other day, so price drop $1500 ono unreg, as is, comes with the original 4k and auto for free. Have reinstalled the stock springs and shocks. Can still start it and drive onto trailer but no test drives. Come get it, you could fix this in an arvo.

Jes

Edited by Bueno