3Tc Fuel Injection Conversion

Rudygt24

How'd it going guys so I'm on the process of building my 80 corolla 3tc and am going turbo..Does anyone know the easiest and least costly way to convert to efi..Any help would be appreciated..Also does anyone know what front springs from what other model fit on the front I can't seem to find them anywhere..

• 4 months later...
Members dont see this ad

intake all depends on the power you intend to make.  you could get lucky and find a 3t-eu intake system which is the only oem efi manifold that will bolt on to the pushrod 3t head. but also quite rare.

Another option is import or make an adaptor for 2tgeu intake.  the port spacing is the same but the bolt pattern is not hence the adaptor.  this is a better option for power imo.  otherwise its a custom fabricated manifold which can be bought from the states.  should be able to find more info on www.3tcgarage.com

front springs will depend on the standard size as theres a few different spring diameters on the e7 corolla.

are you wanting a bolt in spring or don't mind a coilover system which will give you options for spring rates and ride height?   ae86 springs might fit but youll need to confirm sizing