Ke70 French User ... Omygod :o

ValixPROD

Hello everyone, I introduce myself Valentin; I am currently in France and I just bought a Toyota KE70 LiftBack (engine 1.3) ... not having the vehicle registration card (car of my great grandfather ... who is no longer The ...) I can not drive on open road with ... so I oriented on a complete refresh of the KE70 track version ... But I have some question that I trot, if I want to put a 4AGE In the Liftback, what cardan to put? Should I use only the steering system of the AE86? Or make a mix KE / AE? In any case it is not easy at all in France to find a French site on the KE70 .. ditto for parts sale site ... I do not find any cardan "new" or so that Are not specific to the KE but that mounts without problem and that do their job ...

sorry i use Google Translate :S

Thank you for your reply :)

Thank you for your reply :)

Members dont see this ad

Hello Valentin,

Welcome to the club. Its easy to do a 4age if you can find a vehicle with a rwd A series engine to get the mountings from.

I'm not sure what models are in Europe but there are cars called ae71 in Australia that will have the parts.

Try looking up the models here if you can learn enough english to use this site: Partsfan

You will probably have to get the driveshaft (cardan?) made up of your rear half and a T50 gearbox front half. The AE71 Corolla, which is the KE70 with a 4AC motor, will have the right shaft. As Spirit said, they have the cross-member, the pedal box, the whole gearbox and hydraulic clutch as well.

So either buy an AE71 and a 4AGE, or even better find a wrecked AE86 to get motor, gearbox, hydraulic clutch, pedal box, front cross-member, and driveshaft. Then you could also use the larger AE86 struts & brakes, which need the AE86 steering arms.

As its a race car you can make stuff fit in a way that we could not drive on the road here. Make your own motor mounts, modify the KE70 pedal box etc.

---------------------------

Vous devrez probablement obtenir l'arbre de transmission (cardan?) composé de votre moitié arrière et d'une moitié avant de boîte de vitesses de T50. La Corolla AE71, qui est le KE70 avec un moteur 4AC, aura l'arbre droit. Comme l'a dit Spirit, ils disposent de la traverse, de la boîte à pédales, de l'ensemble de la boîte de vitesses et de l'embrayage hydraulique.

Donc, soit acheter un AE71 et un 4AGE, ou encore mieux trouver un naufrage AE86 pour obtenir le moteur, boîte de vitesses, embrayage hydraulique, boîte à pédales, traverse avant et arbre de transmission. Ensuite, vous pouvez également utiliser les plus grands AE86 struts & freins, qui ont besoin des bras de direction AE86.

Comme c'est une voiture de course, vous pouvez faire des trucs en forme d'une manière que nous ne pouvions pas conduire sur la route ici. Fabriquez vos propres supports de moteur, modifiez la pédale KE70 etc.

-----------------

Also hoping Google translate works!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey 

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my delay ... Yes I thank you for your translation in french with google translation;) Well according to me and my infos ... 4AGE would be the easiest to install in my Ke70 Liftback ... The problem is that in France the pieces for Ae71 and ae86 ... its ... Short not the streets ... currently it counts that 10 Ke70 liftback of counted in france ... similar for the AE86 ... It I need a motor or I can find the parts easily (even to buy a complete car and the body for my KE) but hope that it is not a car has 20 000 Dollars x) Thanks to you;)