Hi guys, I'm continuing to further modify my ke10 and have reached the stage of rim fitment. I'm after an aggressive stance and refuse to believe that 14x6 is the biggest I can go. I'm currently looking at a few options...a 15x8 +0 rear and a 15x7 +10 front. Or 14x7.5 -7 

Is there anybody out there who's seen or done something similar....

Any help is appreciated☺

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the reply. I'll be getting the guards rolled that's not an issue, I'm more concerned with how it will sit and how far out. I have seen ke10's running 13x7 -7 offset but I'm not sure if they had a standard diff or shortened one. Unfortunately for me it's not a vehicle that people modify often.

A 7" rim might just fit on the rear but it will be out the front guard, a 6" rim sits flush under the guards edge regardless of offset, which means you won't get it low. I ran a 15 x 6 on the rear with a 205 tyre and a 15x 5.5 with a 195 tyre on a previous ke10 ( don't remember offset) and the didn't rub at all.

Thanks for the feedback mate. I'm getting it all measured up for offset next week. I don't mind if it sticks out a bit as long as its no more than a couple centimetres. Your ride is overrated by the way! What specs are the black rims you're running? And do you have any pics to guide me with your previous/current fitment?