Ke30 ka24 swap

Members dont see this ad

Welcome to rollaclub mate,

Im not sure how k24 and budget ended up in the same sentence.

Been done heaps of times in various rwd cars on the internets. Everything is custom.

You'll also need devent brakes, suspension and am lsd to make it at least a usable car. And by the time you have done all of that you qill have potentially spent more than if you just bought a honda s2000. 

41 minutes ago, ke70dave said:

Welcome to rollaclub mate,

I'm not sure how k24 and budget ended up in the same sentence.

Been done heaps of times in various rwd cars on the internets. Everything is custom.

You'll also need devent brakes, suspension and am lsd to make it at least a usable car. And by the time you have done all of that you qill have potentially spent more than if you just bought a honda s2000. 

Just in case you didn't realise, he's talking about the Nissan KA24DE engine (ie from a 240SX, Navara or Bluebird), not a Honda K24.

I did toss up the idea of a KA24DE back when I had the KE55, Aus didn't get the 240SX though so my only source of DE RWD parts would have been a D22 Navara.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

ahhhh my apologies. I have been reading too much about honda engines lately, i jumped to conclusions.

Although i feel that alot of my comments potentially still stand,but replace honda s2000 with 240sx :P

ka24de would be quite a tall engine for a ke30 i would think? although if it fits in an s13 it should fit in a ke30, the sr20 fits alright in a ke30.