KE70 with 3t motor

Hi guys, i have a question with regards to my ke70. When i purchased my ke70, it already had a 3t motor and a t50  5 speed gearbox, the car has a locked diff and cut and shut knuckles. I was hoping to replace these 2 to there stock form. I was just wondering what type of diff will i need to get for this setup and as well as the steering arms, will stock ke70 steering arms fit?

Thanks in advance for the help. 

IMG_20170510_131739.jpg

Members dont see this ad

As mentioned elsewhere, you need to know what diff you have now, quite likely already a T series.  If so, replace with a t series centre, even an lsd if you like.  As I said, count how many studs there are holding the centre in.

You also said you have XT130 struts, which have a different bolt spacing to KE70 so the KE70 steering arms won't fit.

Edited by parrot
Spelling

Actually I looked at what you sent me again. It was XT130 lower control arms, not struts. 

Without knowing what struts you have, it's impossible to say what steering arms you need. 

Is the seller on here?  Probably