ke30 sr20det

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

The shiny ones work the best :-D

But seriously, KOYORAD are making some super sweet super thin radiators. I bought my s2k KOYO from the states shipped for $400 AUD. Ill see if I can dig up the sellers bis name.

The Chinese eBay aluminium ones for KE30 look ok, but they are very thick and ive heard of people having issues with the copper core reacting with the alumnium tanks, because SCIENCE!!!!

If you running 'X' engine try to run a rad same size or bigger capacity then the stock one. Also keep in mind the difference between cross flow and down flow, then also double flow.

Regards macca

Also I been doing ALOT of research on intercoolers due to wanting to run an old roots type blower...

Air to air are great but in some instances air to water are better. Air to water however, are harder to setup due to needing a cooling core, a water pump, a heat exchanger, extra tubing and also coolant... Check out laminova cores if you want different some ideas.

Regards macca