anybody running their rolla @ Sydney Motorsport park

maccat01

Hey all.

Been going to Sydney motorsport park quite a bit lately as my young son loves racecars.

Last few weekends there has been a bloke out there with a white ke30 fastback with a rotary in it. Last time out he was having gearbox issues however.

Last weekend there was also a blue ke30 with a rotary absolultely dominating all the other cars at the track. Had NSW plates that read along the line of BRRRP or similar. Very tidy and straight car!

Heres a vid I made of it if anybody wishes to have a look.

Anybody else frequent eastern creek with their rolla as these are the only two I have seen out there in some time. Seems all the others are kept away in their garages never to be driven at the track. For the number of them produced and the imcreasing rarity of rx3, etc I have expected to see many more old rollas making the track rounds. But to this day nothing.

There still appears to be heaps of guys on here putting alot of time and effort into engines swaps and performance builds, but they seem to end up being trailor sailors and show queens instead of track monsters :-(

Hope to see more lads with flash corollas at the track soon

Regards mac

Edited by maccat01

Members dont see this ad