Ke30 engine

Reidy79

Members dont see this ad

Hi Ken,

Welcome aboard.   Sad to hear of your misfortune.   Floods are always devastating, but when items go under that are irreplaceable, it's even more distressing.  I applaud your efforts to get your 2 door KE30 back on the road.  I have an affinity with you, as I also have a 2 door KE30, and know how I'd feel if something like what you have experienced, happened to mine.

We'll do anything we can to assist you with your efforts.

Bear in mind that you are not confined to just the 3K engine, as a replacement.  The 4K would probably be a better option, or even a 5K, which are fairly rare these days.

Tell us a bit more about your car.  Manual or Auto ?  Was it fully submerged, & for how long ?   Have all the electrics been under water.  How did the gearbox & diff fare under water ?

I fear you are probably going to need a few more bits than just the engine.   At what stage are you at with the rebuild at present ?  Sorry about all the questions, but I'm sure there are a few Rollaclub members in Brissy & surrounds, that would love to assist if we can.

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo