TC3 Engine Builder

danvan

Hi to all 

This is my first post on this site I have recently aquiered  a 1971 Toyota Corolla SR5 project car it's in pretty good shape and has no rust it came with a 2TG in pieces and a 3TC 1/2 installed, I am looking to get some good horse power say about 200 at the flywheel in reasonable street trim. Any one out there have any advice on a good engine builder who would be able to do a complete package??

I guess I should introduce my self I have a bit of a variety of cars 

1991 Corvette ZR1 my cruiser

1971 Datsun 510 Road race car 2.3 l stroker with webers full cage tons of fun

1992 300ZX NA waiting for a SR20 swap

And now the Corolla I Road Race and Autocross in the summers up here in central British Columbia Canada and build cars in the winter

Thank You

Dan

DSC_2106.JPG

Members dont see this ad

Welcome Dan, unfortunately the majority of us here are Aussies, so it may be difficult to know who in Canada or even the US would be good for you. It may be worthwhile checking the area specific sub forum I'm sure we have a couple of members in BC so it could pay to send a private message as they will/should get an email notification. 

Now thats a cool 510 2 door sedan, we only got the 4 door in Aus. Can't seem to post a link but if you search "dirty datto" the thread for mine should pop up. She's FJ20 turbo powered and makes about 450hp at the fly wheel.

Stu.

17 hours ago, kickn5k said:

Welcome Dan, unfortunately the majority of us here are Aussies, so it may be difficult to know who in Canada or even the US would be good for you. It may be worthwhile checking the area specific sub forum I'm sure we have a couple of members in BC so it could pay to send a private message as they will/should get an email notification. 

Now thats a cool 510 2 door sedan, we only got the 4 door in Aus. Can't seem to post a link but if you search "dirty datto" the thread for mine should pop up. She's FJ20 turbo powered and makes about 450hp at the fly wheel.

Stu.

I noticed after I posted  where most of you are my 510 is fun with about 220 hp yours must be crazy