Hi I'm Connor and I'm buying an empty Ke10

Connor Bowden

Hi Rollaclub!

First of all thanks for having me! My name's Connor, I'm 21 years old and I live on the Sunny Coast of Qld, Australia. 

This Saturday I am purchasing myself a little 69' Ke10 Corolla with no engine or box and missing a few other parts. It has been a dream of mine for a while now to own one of these and it will be my first ever project car. I hope it to end up as my daily driver.

So as a corolla noob, and having only ever doing oil changes and installing a radiator in my stock v6 commo, I'm going to need a lot of help. So my first question is, where should I start? I will have photos up on Saturday. 

Thanks so much in advance!

~Connor

Members dont see this ad

Gday mate, welcome to the club.

such a great little car, many fun times ahead .

reckon your first thing will be an engine and you may was well grab yourself a 5k, and a 5speed box to suit if you can still find one.

happy hunting and enjoy.

cheers Justin

• Upvote 1

On 24/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, KEI069 said:

Gday mate, welcome to the club.

such a great little car, many fun times ahead .

reckon your first thing will be an engine and you may was well grab yourself a 5k, and a 5speed box to suit if you can still find one.

happy hunting and enjoy.

cheers Justin

Thanks mate! Hoping to pickup a 4K 4 speed on Saturday as well but waiting to hear back from the seller.

Will need a lot of hand building her up!

2 hours ago, LittleRedSpirit said:

Very cool, welcome Conor.

can't wait to see pics.  Most people start a project thread in rides and projects.  That way you can keep a diary of your ideas, maintenance and plans and the members can chime in and help you where needed or just generally comment.

Thanks for the info! I’ll jump over there and start one up when I get the pics.

Fun times ahead!