Sign in to follow this  
Connor Bowden

WTB Ke70 flat front drivers guard.

Hey guys, so I put a deposit on a ke70 it’s primed up with rust removed and is going to need work on the paint straight away, but it’s missing a front drivers guard.

its a flat face so I need a flat face guard.

I’m on the Sunny Coast QLD,

Thanks heaps in advance!

Members dont see this ad

Did you give up on your ke10 dream car? The ke70 is a great car to hone your building skills there are plenty of parts out there and plenty of after market solutions to trick her up. Good luck with the build. You should start a build thread so we can watch your progress. Maybe one day you will get that ke10.

Yeah gave up on the ke10 for now, figured out I probably don’t have the budget for it at the moment as they are bit more expensive to get going.

Once I pick up the car I’ll get photos on and a thread started, literally just need the one panel, the rest of the car is there and I already have that 4K I bought originally to put in the ke10. Hope to get it on the road quick as that was my obstacle for a Ke10. Mainly pressure because my daily is going to run out of rego soonish. Rather get the ke70 on the road before busting another 6 months on a commo.