Needed 4K water pump pulley (KE55 style)

billyballer

Members dont see this ad

Banjo,

Quick update for you. I just ordered the later style water pump like the one pictured on your motor. I'll wait til it arrives to confirm dimensions, but assuming they are good I'll definitely take you up on that pulley (small hole/deep dish).

I also just noticed there looks to be a lower alternator bracket on your motor. I may need to track down one of these as well if you have any to spare.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Good one !   Doesn't hurt to have a new water pump.   The seals go dry, if the engine not been used for years, & could leak like a sieve, once you fill her up at the end, which would be a bit disheartening.  Plenty of alternator brackets hanging around here, so no issue, if you need one of those, shipped with the pulley.  There is another bracket on the opposite side of the motor, for the A/C compressor, if fitted.  Trouble is, very few Rollas here in Aussie, were fitted with A/C, so they are very hard to find & get hold off.

Cheers Banjo

Banjo,

Ok the water pump has arrived and its the same spec as the measurements you gave earlier: The water pump shaft is 16mm in dia.  The four (4) mounting holes are each 31mm apart. C/P to C/P.    So lets move forward with getting me the pulley and lower alternator bracket. No AC on this motor either and I won't be needing it.

I'll PM you my mailing address so you can get a shipping quote and let me know a fair price.

Cheers,

Bill