KE55 Build Thread

Wingsforwheels

• 5 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly just before Christmas my beautiful ke55 was stolen when I was visiting my parents in Canberra, joyridden and torched on the side of a major road. I've been to see her at the wreckers yard, and she is completely done. The firefighters put the fire out before it reached the engine bay, so I have the car now at a mate's place and we're going to pull the engine and any other front end parts this weekend, then post them up here and on the forum if anyone wants them. Pretty awful way for a great car with a lot of love put into her to go. At least she was insured, and they'll be another (hopefully corolla!) project soon. Here she was at the most recent show, a fortnight before this happened.48414143_2035789343381543_5022608796883615744_o.thumb.jpg.f71aee79a6c9065f87cbcccad1c7a22f.jpg

Monica 2.jpg

Monica 1.jpg

Edited by Wingsforwheels

Condolences to you. It is such an awful feeling when you realise your pride and joy is in the hands of some low lifer. My Datsun Fairlady convertible got stolen and trashed. I fixed her up but she was never the same. I'm with Altezza lets round em up and string em up. A bit of vigilantism is what the world needs. Eeeeeeha.

Agreed.

Mine got broken into while it's been off the road for the last 12+ months and they fucked the key barrel trying to start it..... I do wonder how long they tried though before they realised 1, it had no battery in it and 2, the big hole in the transmission tunnel indicated it has no gear box! 

They are stupid low life's as well! 🙄

Edited by Taz_Rx