KE55 Dashmat

Big G

Just a bit of info for members with cracked and crappy dash pads in their KE 30/55 rides SCA sell moulded dash mats to suit. Santa brought one for the Princess and I have just installed it ( I know it's been 2 months since Christmas but I'm pacing myself). To my astonishment it actually fits perfectly and looks pretty darn good. I think it was $60. Cheaper than a hard to find dash pad.

Keep on Rollaing.

Members dont see this ad

Hi Graeme,

Must have a look next time I'm in SCA.  Are they good quality ?   There is a guy down in Sydney on ebay, at Bonnyrigg, who makes them for KE20-25 & KE30-55.

They all sell for $ 39.99 = $ 15 freight, so much the same.  Good fit.

5a90f7e3cff13_dashcover.JPG.b0bbc17a83d98996805ce78fe1b695ce.JPG

Good guy !  Didn't have the colour I wanted in his his stock colours. Contacted him, & told him the exact colour I'd like, & he made one up in 2-3 days, for same price.  Have had it about 3 years now, & it still looks good, & has endured the sun here in Qld well.

Cheers Banjo

It is made of the modern dash mat fabric smooth underneath and that fuzzy fabric stuff on top. It is heat moulded so it takes up the difference between the  dash pad and the metal dash. I don't know if they come in different colours. Found the invoice today  $59.99. It's preventative in the Princess' rolla as her dash is perfect.