Security system install

1995Craig

Hi guys just a p.s. to this still working okay but without the Ignition fed +ve wire it would not cancel old alarms so the light was flashing all the time telling me it had been attacked. Also you couldn't silent disarm because of the stored event so this arvo I found a switched positive on the wiper motor and hooked it up to test my conclusions and it worked. Old events cancelled and seems all fine, working tonight so more road testing then but when I turn the ignition on the doors now lock, can't find that in the manual but may not worry if nothing else strange happens. Hiro Protagonist can you see on your diagram another ignition switched +ve wire I could use [ in the engine bay ] in case the locking is related to wiper motor wiring please? Any suggestions appreciated Ian.

Regards Craig

Members dont see this ad

Hi ke70dave,  on further reading \ interpretation of the [chenglish] manual it appears that this is a similar feature which was activated as I was testing functions. After a couple of uses and some more testing it has switched off. Didn't worry me as I often lock the car while traveling anyway :-) So far still working fine and happy with it. Might even get something similar for my youngest's AE 112 sedan now.

Regards Craig