Ae71 rear end swaying ( almost death wobbles )

Ok so where to begin. I bought the car about 3 weeks ago, it for some reason gets a little bit of a death wobble going. This happens all the time but gets worse on the freeway. It feels somewhat like I'm doing some fat skids the whole way down the road and gets rather scary at times. It has new Panhard bushes as I thought that might be the problem. Kinda imagine your diving down the Rd any slight turn and the rear of the car feels like it's trailing / delayed behind the rest. I appreciate any help. 

IMG_20180415_135139.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I did forget to mention it has been lowered all round, front is fully adjustable coil overs, rear is lowered springs and shocks etc. Tyre wear is fine all round. I did drive an ae82 and pulsar before I got this so dunno if it's just me tripping out :) the Panhard bushes are new so maybe I'll have a look at the trailing arm bushes. It's very odd and I should have mentioned earlier too that it tends to be worse on one side. Say I swerve left it's not so bad but swerve right its alot worse. 

Just as likely in the front suspension/steering, so go over that too. Get a wheel alignment done in case the rear is toeing out.

Your stiffer springs might need stiffer sway bars.

If everything is tight, it might be mis-matched shocks. The response from the rear might be slower than the front, so you might end up swapping shocks at each end for anything you can scrounge from someone else for a test run. If there is a wrecker nearby with a KE70 or any old 80s Toyota you could find something to try for under $50.