jackke70

does anyone have a 4k-c turbo manifold

Members dont see this ad

It's not like they're an off the shelf item.

Maybe look into making up a j-pipe 

There  was a red ke11 or ke10 I saw at lakeside raceway yrs ago that had a turbo adapted straight to the bottom of the OEM manifold. Its on here somewhere. Super stealth.

Just a small adapter plate to make it work. And then  all of the other jargen to make a turbo in a car that never came with one work. 

On 4/30/2018 at 10:07 AM, ke70dave said:

There  was a red ke11 or ke10 I saw at lakeside raceway yrs ago that had a turbo adapted straight to the bottom of the OEM manifold. Its on here somewhere. Super stealth.

Just a small adapter plate to make it work. And then  all of the other jargen to make a turbo in a car that never came with one work. 

That was my ke15 sprinter .Wouldn't say it was easy very tight in a ke1but doable and all custom .

yer if i recall correctly it was crazy tight but you could hardly tell the turbo was there!

Yeah it was a tight fit i had to heat wrap all of it to keep the heat from the starter motor & the inner guard .It worked well till i got silly & poped the head aroung 20psi .Shame lost interest after that.It's now deregistered waiting for the day I need to play again .