Ke70 1AZFE Project ideas.

Guys i'm new and i need help. My name is Martin and i'm from Argentina. NO 4AGE here whatsoever so:

I need to adapt a 1az engine to my KE70 Rolla. Either that or look for a 7AFE one

Problems. Gearbox and Starter motor.
I can either get a T50 or W50 Gearbox. Nothing more, nothing less.

And you all gonna say ok, T50+7afe=Great Ide... NOPE because its a 2T engine T50 and the bellhousing does not match the A engines one.

I need options! ideas. or it will be really expensive

Members dont see this ad

You need a manual transmission that comes behind a Y engine.  You need the starter with it, and the clutch and flywheel.  You will need a wide pilot bearing.  You need the az flywheel to machine down to accept the ring gear that comes on the Y engine flywheel and that lets you use its starter.  Then you just have to space it slightly to make it work correctly. 

The inlet manifold will have to be fabricated from scratch, as the throttle body will hit the firewall, and you cant modify it as it is high temp plastic.

The T engine shares the bellhousing pattern with the G engine so if you can find a 1gge or similar you could put a 6 cylinder in if you can find one.  What engine are the W50s coming behind in your market?  Might be another eclectic match for something else.