Chances

Qld: 4 or 5 speed gearbox to fit into KE35 Coupe

Hey all, looking to purchase a manual gearbox for my Corolla soon (at least 2 weeks away depending on the price). Trying to keep the standard shifter hole so need an older style box (ke55 5 speed would be ideal but would rather a 4 speed if it will be $100's cheaper).
Preferably with a pedal box and all the bits I would need for fitting but that's not necessary.
A few of them on gumtree at the moment but nothing in Brisbane, or anywhere nearby...
Been patient for a while but just thought id put some feelers out there - and I'm getting the shits with the auto :P

Cheers!

Edited by Chances

Members dont see this ad

Where about are you located in Brisbane ?  May be able to help you out.

Cheers Banjo

15 hours ago, Banjo said:

Where about are you located in Brisbane ?  May be able to help you out.

Cheers Banjo

Heya Banjo, I'm over in the Redlands, I go down to Greenbank every 2 weeks or so to visit a good mate, I seen a little KE coupe shoot through a roundabout on middle road about a month ago, thought it might have been another member ... maybe it was you ! :D

Edited by Chances

By all means, give me a ring on my mobile, or PM me, next time you are coming over this way, & I'll make sure I'm home, so I can show you what I've got.

04onetwo2seven4doublefourseven.

I seen a little KE coupe shoot through a roundabout on middle road about a month ago, thought it might have been another member ... maybe it was you ! 

No that was not me !  I always drive through roundabouts very sedately !  Ha Ha.  My Rolla is a "Baby Pooh" coloured 2 door KE30 sedan.  There is a number of Rollas out this way.  The Coupe is probably a black one, that lives down Jimboomba way.

I look forward to your call.

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo

Sounds good! thanks for the invite, getting the carbie tuned up this week so ill give you a call after that so I can bring it over for a run.

I have just seen an add on gumtree  that may interest you. A guy is giving away some 3k engine parts and a 4 speed. He is at Elimbah which is north of Brissy. But he needs them gone ASAP or he is dumping them.

7 hours ago, Big G said:

I have just seen an add on gumtree  that may interest you. A guy is giving away some 3k engine parts and a 4 speed. He is at Elimbah which is north of Brissy. But he needs them gone ASAP or he is dumping them.

Yeah spwein I just missed out on those... was so excited when I come across them but I was a little too slow :(

2 hours ago, SloRolla said:

A guy also posted 2 hours ago, on the rollaclub facebook page. $250 

Dammit I don't use facebook... I tried to find the ad but couldnt spot it through a couple facebook pages I googled.
You wouldnt happen to have a link would you ?

May have to bloody sign up with a dodge account just to watch the classifieds and keep up with the times, sucks the forums are so quiet these days :( I despise facebook with a passion :D