Enlarge head ports

I have a twin squish head that I want to apply on a worked 5K and I want to enlarge the intake and exhaust ports.

I know that the one piece gasket is very good to match but I can't source one in Europe (at least at a fair price).

So I would like to ask for tips on the sizes of the ports.
I was told the one piece gasket is 33x30 on the intake and 27x22 on the exhaust. The intake seems fine but the exhaust sizes are almost the same as the stock head... 

What's the safest sizes I can go?

Thanks

Members dont see this ad

PM oldskewtoy, he seems to be The Man when it comes to porting.   Don't forget the exhausts never need to be opened up as much as the inlets, the gases get pushed out the exhaust.

One of these?  I thought I had a used one to measure but I've looked all through the garage and can't find it.

https://rollaclub.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/monthly_02_2009/post-7544-1233966586.jpg

Shall I buy a couple and mail them over?  They were only $10 each a few years back.

I doubt you will easily find a specific 3kb gasket these days. The one piece extractor gaskets are only $25 on eBay. At current rates that’s not much more than £2......  Search “Toyota 3k header gasket” on ebay.com.au   

Postage can't be that much