NathanKEnut

Need help wiring sr20det Into ke55 corolla

Hey Nathan,

i fitted the same motor into my ke55 a few years ago now and did the wiring in the conversion, I have some notes I took at home, I will see if I can dig them out for you.

I have a couple of photos I took of the relay board that may help, this is just for the engine management side of the harness.

i am running the factory ECU with a Nistune daughter board 

With the factory boost control system I wouldn't bother with it, just go after market 

image.thumb.jpeg.f35c71440e6a81d0ded60577410323c3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4acef7d1bf6e15e95f27e9bfcb7558bd.jpeg

Members dont see this ad
5 hours ago, altezzaclub said:

OK, so you don't need the air con or neutral circuits.

It seems the battery permanently powers the injector resistors, the ECCS relay, the rad fan relay, the AAC valve and terminals #46 & 109

Ignition adds the coil, the wastegate solenoid, the fuel pump relay, the check engine light & terminals #36 & #34.

Is that how it looks to you?

sr20det-wiring coloured.jpg

thanks altezzaclub, will check over this tomorrow but looks about right 

2 hours ago, chestikoph1 said:

Hey Nathan,

i fitted the same motor into my ke55 a few years ago now and did the wiring in the conversion, I have some notes I took at home, I will see if I can dig them out for you.

I have a couple of photos I took of the relay board that may help, this is just for the engine management side of the harness.

i am running the factory ECU with a Nistune daughter board 

With the factory boost control system I wouldn't bother with it, just go after market 

image.thumb.jpeg.f35c71440e6a81d0ded60577410323c3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4acef7d1bf6e15e95f27e9bfcb7558bd.jpeg

cheers mate, appreciate it