Gotta Brag

Big G

Well I don't like to brag but this time I can't help myself. The Garagmahal is finally complete. Just a bit of a shack to store the Princess' rolla and all the family cars with a bit of room for a long overdue work space. No more laying in a gravel driveway swapping a gearbox for me. I am currently in the process of linning it with a bathroom and kitchen as well as living and sleeping quarters. You see fellas this time I got smart, I bought the land, I got the shed before the house so if I run out cash ooops sorry no fancy kitchen instead of too bad not enough coin for a decent shed. We will be living in it until the house is built then its mine to do with as I please. I was even thinking of getting my own project rolla as well as looking after the Princess' KE55 but we will see. #Rollahouse

20180802_163031.jpg

20180801_165815.jpg

• Upvote 2

Members dont see this ad

Hi Graeme,

Wow !   Well done !   All we need is a bowser outside; a pit in bay No: 1, & a hoist in bay No: 2, &  . . . . .   Rollaclub Headquarters of the future !

We could even build a box at the end for Irokin to put his servers in.

P.S.  Have you got NBN there yet ?

Cheers Banjo

Shack......  that is the awesomest shack I have ever seen.

We are currently in the process of arranging a second renovation after I got a bit shitty and insisted I needed a new (bigger) shed, and showed the piece of rotten bearer I cut out and replaced so i could open the back doors of the existing 100yr old timber shed.  Plus my sons cricket bat repair business has gone ballistic, so everything in there is permanently covered in sawdust. Bits of bat, grips, and assorted wood working tools are strewn everywhere.  So he gets his own attached workshop.

But no, a draftsperson isn't good enough.  So now we are going through the consultative process with a "green' architect, and it has grown to potentially adding a story to the house etc etc etc.  Grand designs has a lot to answer for.......  Check back in a couple of years and with luck it will be out to tender.

Thanks Banjo it is a bit exciting any shed I have ever had ends up getting filled with stuff and I find myself out on the driveway again. There is fixed wireless NBN available and  I will be putting my order in next week for it. Hopefully moving in on the weekend.

Edited by Big G
Typo

. . . . . .     any shed I have ever had ends up getting filled with stuff and I find myself out on the driveway again. 

Rule No: 1   No shed is ever big enough !

Grand designs has a lot to answer for....... 

Maybe we should get  Kevin McCloud around to do a TV special on your "shed", once it has the kitchen & bathroom fitted out ?

image.png.90371c884258ecd49b25188a6b1419f2.png

Cheers Banjo

Talk about degrees of seperation the house on Sovereign Island was buit by a guy I used to subbie to. I helped wire half of that place. No expense spared. The funny thing was he only had one old series 7 BMW at the time. He built it to sell it.