ke30/35 90 degree hood open?

saif317

Members dont see this ad

How high will it reach now?  if you take a hinge off the bonnet will the hinge drop down further than horizontal?  Then that distance can be used with a wedge-shaped spacer to allow you to open it more.

If not, unless someone has got some bright ideas, I reckon you'll have to take the hinge box out of the firewall and re-build the curved arm.

That will make it longer and more curved, which means the box will need to be deeper, and the firewall cut downwards to fit it back in.

47 minutes ago, altezzaclub said:

How high will it reach now?  if you take a hinge off the bonnet will the hinge drop down further than horizontal?  Then that distance can be used with a wedge-shaped spacer to allow you to open it more.

If not, unless someone has got some bright ideas, I reckon you'll have to take the hinge box out of xcsesthe firewall and re-build the curved arm.

That will make it longer and more curved, which means the box willxecv wxneed to be deeper, and the ddwedxfirewall cut downwards to fit it baex ex cccck in.zzdddxx7zxvzxxe adszzesxzessrdxwwexxdxxxzax

X,iix9x3c d

9 hours ago, altezzaclub said:

If not, unless someone has got some bright ideas, I reckon you'll have to take the hinge box out of the firewall and re-build the curved arm.

That will make it longer and more curved, which means the box will need to be deeper, and the firewall cut downwards to fit it back in.

nice idea with the wedge shaped spacer , i will first check the hinge whether the hinge can drop down further than the hood close position or not . thanks bro!