KE35 Blinker

ke70racecar

Members dont see this ad

on the top of the guard on a KE35.

Hi Glenn,

I didn't know there was a indicator / blinker on the top of the guard of a KE35 Coupe ?   Are you sure you don't mean the indicator / blinker on the outside of the guard ?

206062717_KE35blinker.thumb.jpg.3ce881b315b0a2b4055ad84852b8fcbe.jpg

If so, I'm sure those bulbs are available.  I'll nip outside to the shed & have a look.

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo

Hi Glenn,

I think the bulb you are after in the "wedge" or "T10" type glass bulb, which are widely available.  They come in 5 watt & 10 watt versions, & lots of LED versions.

image.png.ddef29376f4a2cb84bc4be522d774369.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoWU4_Qmeyg

Because you are using one in a blinker, you should go for a filament type, rather than the very low current LED ones, as the current of blinker bulbs determines the flash rate of your blinkers.

However, you could probably get away with an LED one, as you still have two other filament bulbs on that blinker circuit, all in parallel.

Lots on ebay, & very cheap, with free postage.

Hope that assists.

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo

On 11/21/2018 at 1:36 PM, Banjo said:

Hi Glenn,

I didn't know there was a indicator / blinker on the top of the guard of a KE35 Coupe ?   Are you sure you don't mean the indicator / blinker on the outside of the guard ?

206062717_KE35blinker.thumb.jpg.3ce881b315b0a2b4055ad84852b8fcbe.jpg

If so, I'm sure those bulbs are available.  I'll nip outside to the shed & have a look.

Cheers Banjo

Hi Banjo, thanks for the reply.  We do have a small blinker on top of the guard directly above the side blinker that you have circled.  I've attached a pic. 

20181124_092850.jpg

20181124_093211.jpg