Sign in to follow this  
rke_011

Looking for k-t cable bellhousing

Don't like my chances, but does anyone have a cable k-t bellhousing they would sell.. I have Hydraulic housing but would prefer not to modify for hydraulic.. 

Members dont see this ad

go for a holiday to Cebu Philippines and pick one up.
Maybe grab 2 or 3, and bring them back and sell them and that will pay for your trip.
Ask me for more info,

Why would you modify the hydraulic?

I've just switched from a cable to a hydro. I just got a brand new set of ta22 master and slave of eBay for about $80 iirc, then just made up a braided line. It's not a hard process to convert. 

There's more space within the hydro bell housing so it actually allows you to run a bigger 200mm ae71/te72 etc clutch kit, as opposed to the 180mm kit designed for k-t. 

This is my exedy hdcb clutch plate. Makes the little 3 puck k-t thing look pathetic. I'll see if I can find a pic of it. 

Screenshot_20190509-141052_Photos.jpg

Don't want to modify firewall to mount master.. And my last attempt fitting a hydro t50 in ke10 from memory the slave hit steering or something... But that was with a 4a so positioning may have been different. 

What flywheel you using with the hydro? I like the idea of hydro.. But not sure if it'll work.. Plus the 10s tunnel is tiny, so t50 may not even fit. 

K-t slave is on the other side of the bell. 

You can use a liteace flywheel. I had some random 200mm k lightened flywheel that I got from Sheldon aka blown5k that had a different bolt pattern and had it re-drilled to suit. You could just do the same to any k flywheel and have the contact area re-machined to 200mm. It wouldn't cost much.