Members dont see this ad
8 hours ago, LittleRedSpirit said:

For which diff?

Borg Warner.  Its called a BW68.

Nothing seems available.

If you have a T diff there's midget racecars in us that use T series Zenki, and have mini spools available.

Not sure what diff. I’m in Australia if that helps.  Probably borg Warner 

Yes it will be the BW68.

Most folks would weld it.  Its not a diff that is highly praised despite being pretty tough up to a point.  Ive seen one come out from behind a ca18 with smashed axles, so it would be tough enough for na motor thats not too torquey but I would recommend getting it upgraded to something bigger if you want the car to be reliable as possible.  Especially considering the more brutal loads transferred without any sort of torque metering of an lsd.  Which engine are you playing with?

On 5/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, LittleRedSpirit said:

Yes it will be the BW68.

Most folks would weld it.  Its not a diff that is highly praised despite being pretty tough up to a point.  Ive seen one come out from behind a ca18 with smashed axles, so it would be tough enough for na motor thats not too torquey but I would recommend getting it upgraded to something bigger if you want the car to be reliable as possible.  Especially considering the more brutal loads transferred without any sort of torque metering of an lsd.  Which engine are you playing with?

Stock 4K engine blow through turbo set up at 7/8 psi boost

same diff centre as the Datsun 120y they must be pretty strong he has a WORKED 253 in his 120y that is a burnout car and it it’s been on the same 120y diff for years. Never been changed. 

2B1C7867-2381-4E60-B4E9-CFD3178A84AA.jpeg