joseph90

1990 Corolla CS Manual 86,500km Nonno Special $4,999

Revived my old account from when I was a 15 year old dreaming of a 4age black top. I got pretty close with this CS... at least it is a twin cam I will take that!

Only travelled 86,500km RWC supplied. 1990 Model. Metropolitan Melbourne, Australia.

Second owner, I purchased it from from an deceased estate in 2015 with 69,000km on the clock.

This frugal boi has been over serviced and under driven. On club plates, so trips mostly included long drives on long weekends away.

We have all receipts for work done on the car, which includes services, new front tyres last year, new rear tires this year, new muffler this year, new rear brake cylinders and shoes this year, new clutch and new carburettor in 2015.

It drives like new. It is super quiet, transmission shifts smoothly, no wheel bearing or other noises on the highway. Roadworthy provided.

Original tape player, (you may choose to keep our poor collection of tapes). Ice cold air conditioning and solid power steering.

You need to drive this time capsule to believe it.

NOTE: The current club rego cannot be transferred, so the car will not come with registration.

PM me if interested. 

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0818.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

Edited by joseph90
Added Location

Members dont see this ad