Si's New Toyota - ST215 Caldina

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • 10 months later...

Friggen love this thing... probably why the Rolla still isn't back on the road 😏

Old roof racks served me well for a year. Getting little more serious with what I was putting on them so upgraded to some rhinos. Can now fit the awning, a kayak, and 2 bikes!

New shoes ordered for her also. Should be here soon. 

20210208_173556.jpg

Edited by Taz_Rx

Wagon cars are best cars. lookin' good loaded up. is the black around the front headlights oem? 

Its crazy how we have all gone mad for "SUVs" when they often have less space inside and worse handling characteristics.  (I cant really comment we have a forester.....). back in the day i recall all the parents of friends had wagons. commodore and falcon of course, but camry, magna, skyline/pinyada, corona all popular in their day. Now its just weird mini 4wd things that aren't 4WD! and this was just the 90s. 70s and 80s all wagons! 

We are looking to swap out the forester for a 4wd to do some trips, but if we weren't i think id definitely be advocating for a wagon of sorts. all the benefits of a sedan with extra space convenience. 

and look at that shiny new fence!

• 1 month later...

Got screwed around for 7 weeks with am Ozzy tyres order. Cancelled that Monday, bought these today... same as what I ordered through Ozzy but different colour. Bridgestone 4 for 3 sale starts on Thursday so just lined up a set of RE003s 😁... tyres on wheels are un-square.

20210326_132037.thumb.jpg.c41d4ec4317cb0972aa9ad50a9457b75.jpg