ke35 4agze

Hello everyone nice finding this rolla family ,
Newbie here with a ke 35 that loves to drift but,
needs some more power then the stock  4k engine that's hidden under the hood, the previous owner had a 4age in there.
so i want to make this lil machine in to a street car so i dnt want to make more then 200 hp, i made some search and sow that 4a engines is a very nice conversion for the ke35, i though at start at getting a red 16v but i said to my self if I'm gonna do it i have to do it good so i think the agze is the best for me ,and if some day wanna trubo  its easier  
as i told you at the start I am newbie at conversions and things but really willing on learning and spending alot of hours on my car, with some help from around, so what things ill need to do on my car to fit and work ? Image may contain: car and outdoorImage may contain: car and outdoor

Edited by drift it or leave it

Members dont see this ad
15 hours ago, altezzaclub said:

Fair enough-  check this topic & see what you think.   Budget & planning are all !!

I don't know enough about those old leaf-spring buggies to be much help, but the principles for a successful project are always the same.

Yo, Dude thank you very much that's good helpful tips to start, 
I'm doing my research for long time and getting my lists filled with things that i need to do it , 
its few yet but I'm getting there soooooon! and then starting the lil steps that you mentioned with a lot of patience and a clear list and a clear mind

So after a lot of reading and searching i could manage to make a small plan for the 4 A-GZE conversion i am  interested of doing.
 As i already told i am really a newbie so all this things are new for me. I did this drawing to understand how things are placed in a car i hope i made them right and if not ill gonna need some more help or some details .Now i got some questions  for  the diff, fuel system and etc i written them on the box with 7 questions, also my English not the best i come from Greece and Greek forums 😕 s..ck
learning everything in English was a challenge huh       I might not gonna need the hillux i got already some coil overs at front plus wheels carver ody.thumb.png.f923e508bfacac52915bba1deb303878.png

Edited by drift it or leave it

Well..

The ECU I don't know what power it can deliver, someone else will have done it though.

The T50 will get you running and be OK if you're not hard on it. What options are there? A W box or a J160, both harder to fit.

What happened to the previous owner's cross-member he used with the 4AGE??If you can't get it just make engine mounts.

In Aussie the exhaust usually runs down the Euro driver's side, the yellow path right to the rear. You might have steering in the way as you drive on the wrong side!

Don't worry about the width of the diff, you can easily flare the guards over the tyres if you need to. I'd check out newer van diffs at your wreckers, they carry more weight than car diffs, so stronger, but not as heavy as big ute diffs like Hilux. You'll have to modify the mounts and driveshaft anyway, so it doesn't have to be a Toyota at all.

Leaf springs if you have to, but fit a couple of traction bars at least. Just investigate what is needed for floor pan cutting to fit a 5-link, maybe its not too hard.

With the high fuel tank you can easily fit a low-pressure pump to fill a surge tank and then feed the high pressure pump. Make a tall surge tank in the boot or the engine bay, it just depends where there is room. The filter and high-pressure pump can go in the engine bay.

Superchargers, I don't know..  Someone can help I'm sure.

Having three coolers in a row is a worry, it just heats two of them up to the third. Can you put two beside one another??

Overall, I'd aim for getting it driving as easily as possible, then modify it as things break. You don't want it hanging around in the shed for 5years while you find all the best parts and make them fit together... 

With a lowered vehicle, a 3" diameter exhaust that crosses under the drive shaft is really going to hurt ground clearance. I would just go straight back on the LH side.The 3" system is way over kill. A 2 1/4" diameter is the largest practical size that can be installed. Just install a muffler with a 2 1/2" core, sent the muffler is the largest restriction in the system.

davew7