Sign in to follow this  
jiten07

Spray painting and auto body work

Hey friends,
This is Mario Goldstein and I've spent years as an auto mechanic, making a decent living.

About five years ago, I realized that the real money was in spray painting and auto body work. I took a cut in pay at first, just to learn the skill. Since then, I've never looked back.

Today I have my own shop, and not to brag, but I make an excellent living doing something I truly enjoy.

I'm going to share with you everything you need to know to make any car (or motorcycle or semi-truck for all that matter) look like show quality, but first, I want to straighten a couple of things out...
It looks like art, but its really a skill that anyone can learn...So if interested please check out http://bit.ly/learnspray-painting

Members dont see this ad

"I took a cut in pay at first, just to learn the skill. "

Yep, seeing you did it the right way I can't see why you would put everyone else crook by suggesting they can learn from a video...

The only way to learn is holding the gun beside someone who knows what they're doing. Its a waste of time watching a video.