Te71 GT rear Axle width

Members dont see this ad

Not mine and old but presumbly accurate.

http://members.iinet.com.au/~stepho/diff.htm#axlesize

If you plan to put it in a KE25 it will require substantial cutting down and modification for leaf springs

My TE27 doesn't have drums fitted currently so can't accurately measure for you, but someone I trust has posted up that a KE25 is 1320mm and from memory they are the same.  I believe he then went to the substantial effort of getting a T series cut down properly and engineered here in Australia and it had to be specially offset for some technical reason I didn't understand.

I sourced a couple of TE27 housings from Japan before prices went stupid, but may still be a sensible option if you can find one on yahoo japan.  Will save you a lot if trouble, and probably easier to convert that to discs, than fitting a disc brake housing into KE25

7 minutes ago, parrot said:

Not mine and old but presumbly accurate.

http://members.iinet.com.au/~stepho/diff.htm#axlesize

If you plan to put it in a KE25 it will require substantial cutting down and modification for leaf springs

My TE27 doesn't have drums fitted currently so can't accurately measure for you, but someone I trust has posted up that a KE25 is 1320mm and from memory they are the same.  I believe he then went to the substantial effort of getting a T series cut down properly and engineered here in Australia and it had to be specially offset for some technical reason I didn't understand.

I sourced a couple of TE27 housings from Japan before prices went stupid, but may still be a sensible option if you can find one on yahoo japan.  Will save you a lot if trouble, and probably easier to convert that to discs, than fitting a disc brake housing into KE25

Ok.  I already have a te71 Gt Axle in My Ke25. But I'm not able to measure it today and i can't remember the width :)   
I'm starting to wonder if i should go for another stronger Axle.  Maybe a Volvo axle, But Thea are 1370mm wide.    The car is Getting a 2tg turbo that was dynoed at 230rwhp.

or are there any other options for a strong axle that fits the Corolla better? I'm not going for fender flares