Anyone has Wiring Diagrams for KP30 and KE70?

focus218

Members dont see this ad

Hi Michalis,

Welcome aboard  !  Plenty of wiring diagrams on this website.   Search wiring diagram, & you should find them.  Member "Altezzaclub" is "the king" of KE70 wiring diagrams, & has numerous examples in his posts on here.  

Search Altezzaclub's posts & you are sure to find what you are after.  There are only 277 pages of his posts.

If you would like to explain in particular, which area of the wiring you have an interest or related problem; we can probably be of more assistance.   There are not too many Rolla electrical issues, that haven't already been addressed & solved already, on this forum.

Cheers Banjo

Hell, I can't remember where they are either Banjo!  Here's my go-to one from The Girls KE70-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0xs2udvrv9qfl2/downloadfile.jpg?dl=0

I've got another one with both alternators on, made for the USA market if you want it Michalis. Shoot me a  PM with a email address & I'll email it over.

Cheers

3 hours ago, altezzaclub said:

Hell, I can't remember where they are either Banjo!  Here's my go-to one from The Girls KE70-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0xs2udvrv9qfl2/downloadfile.jpg?dl=0

I've got another one with both alternators on, made for the USA market if you want it Michalis. Shoot me a  PM with a email address & I'll email it over.

Cheers

Thank you altezzaclub for the file :). This will be very helpful finishing the wife's KE70 project. I wont be needing the USA market one because I'm in Europe. I will need though the KP30 or KP36 one because I am rewiring mine and I will be doing it factory style.