Ke30 3k missing vacuum line

Malice

I'm having a difficult time understanding this diagram but it would seem I'm simply missing a hose off the choke body and I don't know what a "jet" is that it would connect to.

Can anyone identify the missing hose and where it should terminate on the other end of this 77 rolla?

Will drop dirt nasty low bbs pix for fix

1211581295_MTemissiondiag.jpg.0576f5f9808e9e8e70bfd4034cf98dc2.jpg

15954580713116660204141245651613.jpg

Members dont see this ad

The red dots are where I blocked the hoses off, leaving only the vacuum advance on the dizzy and the charcoal canister.

I haven't got a 4K anymore, but take a look and see if that diaphram hooks into the throttle stop. It might be just to slow the throttle closing down so it doesn't snap shut. That's for emissions control, like injected motors these days lose revs slowly.  Seeing I blocked it off and the car ran fine, its not crucial, although that was a lot of years ago to remember.

Ah- the HIC is a hot idle compensator, so it holds the throttle open in some situations and lets it close right down in others.

The 'jet' is often a vacuum delay, so no vac is allowed through until its stronger than a spring.

OK, here its called a Throttle Positioner, and seeing its marked late model it shouldn't be on a 3K

Aisin carb exploded.jpg

Edited by altezzaclub