5K Electronic Dizzy from ebay

Banjo

Ooh I didn't know you were a mountain biker Stu! Byron and I are off to Derby tomorrow. We normally spend most weekends these days doing dirty jumps somewhere. 

You've probably never seen his YouTube channel....I don't exactly plug out here.

• Upvote 2

Members dont see this ad

That's fantastic !   Well done.  Had to look up on the Tassie map to see where Meehan & Tangara were.  I'd forgotten how clear the air is down there.

Believe most of those runs might have a bit of the "white stuff" on them this morning !

Will be talking to a business colleague in Longford today, where I believe they got a heap of snow overnight !

Cheers  Banjo

Stunning with that lovely blue sky behind it.  I just had a look from the top side, as the live webcams there are updated every 5 minutes.

image.png.cd91b5ca3b23b84173ec8916f8284ee5.png

Must be very cold up there.  Looks like icicles are hanging over the lens of the camera ?

P.S.  Unfortunately, I can't spot your house from there !

Cheers Banjo

Edited by Banjo

10 hours ago, Taz_Rx said:

Ooh I didn't know you were a mountain biker Stu! Byron and I are off to Derby tomorrow. We normally spend most weekends these days doing dirty jumps somewhere. 

You've probably never seen his YouTube channel....I don't exactly plug out here.

Yeah mate, I've hang long travel bikes since about 2007. As long as I can shuttle or session short sections on the way down I'm good these days. That's a nice Norco they've built the best bang for buck rigids since I can remember. 

I'll give him a sub mate, f'me they grow up quick!! I remember you posting a photo or two when he was a toddler. 

Edited by kickn5k