Hiro's Ae102

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

P1150378.jpg

A little bit of bling - metal grill logo, 1 large stick-on logo (for the boot lid), and 2 small stick-on logos (for the front quarters underneath my repeaters and 1.8L badges)

Oh, and a shiny thing-y just arrived in the mail :D

P1150379.jpg

P1150380.jpg

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Love it!

This car and what you've done to it is really swinging me back in the direction of a Corolla again. (having too many headaches with the crummydore).

Was wondering if it's possible if you could put up a sound clip of the exhaust? Looks so good mate, keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...

My First HDR Image :P Got a tripod the other day (going on a cruise to NZ next week and I want to take some good deck shots of the sounds + harbours), decided to test it out in the uni carpark (I live a couple of blocks away)

end_result_resize.jpg

An OK effort I reckon, a little too soft/cold and the whites are a tiny bit washed out (didn't adjust picture position at all, plus the resize meant that resolution + some sharpness was lost) but not too bad, better that than the opposite of a heavily saturated, un-natural colour look, and it can only get better from here

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had to go to work this morning so checked out the HEZ (Hunter Economic Zone) on the way home, it's an "abandoned" (never developed) industrial estate near Kurri Kurri, couple of nice straight roads and no thru-traffic, managed to grab a break in the weather too

DSC_0394_zpsffe26e5d.jpg

DSC_0396_zpsf005057b.jpg

DSC_0404_zpsaf2aff8a.jpg