Skool Rant

*Dan cries in corner*

Too true, i don't know how grammer/grammar slipped past me, f@$k. See kiddies, be a smart arse and look what you cop in return :monkey:

Also crying over Year 12 hatred.. thanks people, not lookign forward to it now :)

Members dont see this ad

i was a bad girl (back in nz) and i didnt go to school for 2 years.....I'm paying for it now as my math is that of a 7 y/o.

Stay in skool yo!

i skipped skool nearly every day.

Started as i stopped going to classes i hated (graphics, maths)

and after about 6 months that esculated to every subject.

I was in that "id rather get pissed and smoked drugs" stage.

Its f@$ked my edumacation up for the rest of my life.

I went to High school here in aust for 6 months and couldnt cope at all.

i never relised how far behinde i was till then.

I'm lucky I'm self employed as i would have trouble dealing with money and shit in other jobs.

I'm offically DUMB.

So any education that comes your way....take it as boring and stupid as it sounds you actully may need it later in life.

BTW i wish i could go back to skool.....its heaps more fun and laid back then this thing they call real life.

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

After some on going discussions with the olds, I've pretty much decided to do year 12 over two years. Means I can do more work out side of school and not have the pressure, and take my 5 highest scoring subjects at the end of the 2 year period to get the highest TER.

Go Go the system.

And an extra year of perving won't go astray me thinks.

:monkey:

I'm staying in school, I've got aspirations to study Architecture in university, so its worth it for me.

After some chats with the old man, hes made it worth my while to stay in school, as well..

So f@$k y'all, I'm staying :monkey:.

I'm staying in school, I've got aspirations to study Architecture in university, so its worth it for me.

After some chats with the old man, hes made it worth my while to stay in school, as well..

So f@$k y'all, I'm staying :).

Yay for bribery? :monkey:

Highschool is damn easy, put up wiht it and do your best. Hell I HATED schoola nd was the same as you guys back then, I dropped out as soon as i could and said i'd never be back, last year i did it and completed it and had a ball while doin it. Maybe that was cos i did it at TAFE and not highschool so no politics but anyway.

Killswitch: sounds good mate, gives you more chance to work your ass off on those subjects you do in each year, aswell as have fun withy our mates/work. :monkey:

Redwarf: thats cool, I'm starting to feel old asweel!

:)

This thread is piss funny!

I agree though... Year 12 schooling sucks.... but i would still give up almost everything to go back to school! 6 hours a day with every weekend off (not to mention school holidays), 3 breaks a day all hanging with your friends..... What they say is true.... You don't appreciate it till its all over! :P:

Everyone hates high school, but it really is a walk in the park compared to university. At uni you have the equivalent work load of the HSC (or whatever it is in your state) every 6 months for 3 or 4 years, and some Year 12 advanced subjects (which you busted 3 nuts over and almost died from exhaustion and over-working) are summarised and covered completely within 2 weeks.

3 exams to go (3 days in a row) and I'm out of uni forever, I hope, and onto a long and illustrious career as an automotive designer (via whatever work I can get in the meantime till a job opening appears at Toyota et al)

^^^ OH HELL YEAH, Hiro!!

f@$king UNI!!

Ive been outta skool for 10 years... You know how DIFFICULT homework is after 10 of not using your brain!! HARD HARD HARD!!

1st semester has been pretty rough, but exams start on saturday, then I'm 1/6th the way thru my degree!! Yay

Uni depends on the course - engineering/science that I did sucked with the amount of work required. Teaching and management were piss easy, only 16hrs a week of classes.

You think the work sucks as a student, try reading the same stuff ripped off the internet 26 times for every class and not go mad.

Edited by coln72