demuire

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. Yeah that's my old surf. Unfortunately I had to sell it. I needed the money for my business. Actually Dan it went to Attadale in WA. It was riding on a custom 2wd frame. No bags or notches. Bummer. In the end it had come down 15inches.

Here's another one for you.

surf1.jpg

WoW. Thats low!! Hate to see if going up a driveway or over a speed bump. :ninja:

**IS It Drivable??**

Edited by JiP_01

4runners/surfs are the gayest cars ever put out by toyota

maybe even gayer than SV21 camrys.

SV21 camrys are only gay when it comes to build quality

its actually interesting how different widebody camrys are compared to SV21's. Widebody's rock!

i say "mr hardware" has hit the nail right on the head, they scream "L7" to me. :ninja:

Damn, I didn't know that it wasn't bagged, NoPsi... How the f@$k did you live with having such a low car everywhere, damn!

Shame that you had to sell her, she was a beautiful car. f@$king overrated, actually; amazed that it came to WA, I'll keep an eye out for it on the streets!

And keyboard warriors, don't disrespect cars. People build cars the way they want them, not the way that YOU want them.

Dan.

put it back in ur pants dan

surfs ARE ghey. minitrucks in general are cool tho

Could ya give me a hand with that? :cool:

Lol, it IS a minitruck dude. Surfs are based on the Hilux platform, hell, this one even runs a 2WD chassis! I class it as a minitruck :thumbsup: and a damned fine one at that...

I was thinkin of building a surf sometime in the next 12mths, same shape as the 3rd one but not as ghey.

the way i look at it, you get electric everything, enough room for my fat ass, and carry space.

i wanna put mine on a 2WD chassis, put a lexus V8 in it, a commodore diff, convert it to LPG and maybe lower it on some nice wheels.

that way i get the power of the lexus, the comfort & reliability of the hilux bits, the economy of LPG and the touring ratios of the commonwhore in mean commodore :cool:

should be much more bearible on long trips and whilst crusin than the rolla :thumbsup:

Edited by Fat Bastard Customs

Horray my quote makes it into a signature, and it wasn't a postwhoring - for once...

I'd imagine that it would be more complicated to use the later model chassis as a starting point... didn't NoPsi put his project thread on Subsided?

Dan.