KE18 2 door wagon - unfinished project

KE18 Corolla 2-door wagon

See pictures for condition have spent quite a bit of money so far , body is mint as is paint, was taken back to bare metal, any visible rust was taken out properly. Setting up fora back interior, seats mint velour , have black roof lining made (not installed as yet). 4k in engine bay is a good clean runner, comes with additional twin carried set up on manifold with all linkages in ec. Front guards are off and wrapped for protection. 

Tail lights are in mint condition , new rubbers, comes with new sprinter steering wheel , rims are 14inch stocks with 4 brand new tyres. I have quite a lot of other brand new gear I'm happy to package in with this (like new inner and outer tie-rods, idler arms, wheel bearings , badges etc).

I have all the original side metal pin striping in mint condition (two sets), Also have 2 grill in ec, 2 front lower valance panels in ec 

Currently the dash and speedo is out as I have been slowly rebuilding this over time, but I have all of that too.

Price is $1500 for the lot 

Not interested in swaps, or parting out at this point. Looking for someone to take the lot....... Priced to sell

Contact via email preferred :  [email protected]

Located in Murray Bridge SA

Can deliver at a cost locally

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4616.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

Members dont see this ad
2 hours ago, ke70dave said:

$1500 seems like an epic bargain.

Definitely is Dave, quite a lot of new parts getting bundled into the deal. Tail lights in this condition alone aren’t cheap or easy to come by

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...